I think I know what you might be thinking…this is a bright colourful flea, and I totally agree! A flea in my favourite colors 😉 well, it’s really a hairbrush, and not any hairbrush, it’s the best I tried so far! And it’s called the Tangle teezer.
The tangle teezer is from a UK company created by Shaun Pulfrey, which has wooed the world, from Kate Middleton to Rhianna.
I have to say I have very fine hair, very! So, it gets tangled very easily, plus I’m not the most patient person in the world, so I used to start a war every morning at the time of brushing it. ~ And unfortunately I used to be the ‘loser’ every time, judging by the amount of hair I lost in every battle…Not fun :(, Ok… enough rambling.
Why this brush is so great? Well, There’s no more battles held in my house whole in the mornings ;),
- This is a brush you can use on wet or dry hair.
- It’s made for any type of hair.
- It doesn’t damage it.
- On their website, they claim that the Tangle Teezer is a massage for your scalp, even for the most sensitive ones.
- Also you can use it from the roots to the tips of your hair, a normal brush will damage it if you do that.
- It fits on my hand very well, giving me a very good grip and control.
The Tangle Teezer comes in different sizes and colors, mine is from the Salon Elite or The original collection. Where to get it? Click here www.tangleteezer.com
So, This hairbrush is definitely My Cup of Tea!